Conservacap is a replacement part that reduces the water used in older Sloan and Zurn Flushometer Toilets and Urinals by approximately one/third. Because it is inexpensive and does not affect a fixture or plumbing system’s functionality, Conservacaps provide an excellent low-cost solution to save water in older buildings and on established campuses.
- Immediate Water Savings (3/4 gallon per flush minimum)
- ROI’s of over 100% (under just minimum use conditions)
- Easy Installation (Fits into the valve as any other pressure cap)
- Long Term Maintenance Benefits (5 year Unconditional Warranty)
- Environmentally Positive (Makes any user a “PartoftheSolution”)